Pages

Apr 15, 2011

Allah say...

Allah say ....


If you never felt pain,


then how would you know that I’m a Healer?






If you never went through


difficulties, How would you know that I’m a Deliverer?


If you never had a trial,


How could you call yourself an overcomer?


If you never felt sadness,


How would you know that I’m a Comforter?


If you never made a mistake,


How would you know that I’m forgiving?


If you knew all, How would


you know that I will answer your questions?


If you never were in


trouble, How would you know that I will come to your rescue?


If you never were broken,


Then how would you know that I can make you whole?


If you never had a problem,


How would you know that I can solve them?


If I gave you all things,


How would you appreciate them?


If I never corrected you,


How would you know that I love you?


If you had all power,


Then how would you learn to depend on Me?


If your life was perfect,


Then what would you need Me for?



No comments:

Post a Comment